I'm working on two new articles at the moment, and I was seeking a little additional input.
1. "Accessories every DIY mechanic should own"
Did I forget any non-tool must-have's for every DIY mechanic?
2. "Frequently asked questions"
This one's not very far along, but it's a long time in the making. Here's what I've got in mind so far, and I'd like to hear any other suggestions for Frequently asked questions. Basically, in addition to what you'd normally expect of a FAQ, I was thinking of addressing a few other issues that commonly come up that don't quite merit having their own Wiki page or guide. And I'm also contemplating whether this should be merged as a single page with the "Common Problems" article.
Here are the topics I was planning on addressing so far:
- How do I get more power
- How long will this bike last (mileage)
- How should I clean my bike?
- How can I reduce the risk of my bike being vandalized?
- Does the chin fairing have any function other than aesthetics?
- How many people does it take to load a EX-500 into a trailer/truck, and how do I secure it?
- Where can I buy OEM parts for this bike? Where can I buy Aftermarket parts for this bike?
Probably room for a lot more FAQ's, so lemme know...
So, what all did I miss?