Carburetors With Pods - Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R
 10Likes
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-17-2019, 12:59 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 12
 
Carburetors With Pods

I have a ninja 2008 250r swapped with a 2005 ex500 motor .
the 250 frame cannot utilize the ex500 airbox so I have to find an alternative.

I have stock carbs running with the UNI pod filters... right now I have the option to go forward with a jet kit I found and the company said that they can build a kit specifically for me and have it sent out and run it with the stock carbs... I'm going out of country the end of this week what do you think?

so for everyone out there running carbs on their ex500 what brand? model? jets? needles?

Please leave a comment of your setup and how it works for you ! thank you !

Last edited by skrrrt96; 2-17-2019 at 11:51 AM.
skrrrt96 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-17-2019, 9:17 AM
Super Moderator
 
K-woppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SE MA
Posts: 3,322
 
OK, I have to say this. The way you did the title of this thread appears inflammatory. It looks like a poke in the eye to all those who advise not to run pods with CV carburetors.

Please change it so that at least it's not screaming out in CAPS.
skrrrt96 likes this.
K-woppa is offline  
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-17-2019, 10:37 AM
Senior Member
 
Kevinl7778's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Hamilton, NJ
Posts: 421
 
Garage
I think you will find most of the comments state that it is not worth the effort to use a jet kit on this type of engine, and to make the change before heading out on a long ride is also asking for a long pause on the side of the road.

1993 Teal/White EX500 6K First Street Bike
Kevinl7778 is offline  
 
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-17-2019, 11:50 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 12
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-woppa View Post
OK, I have to say this. The way you did the title of this thread appears inflammatory. It looks like a poke in the eye to all those who advise not to run pods with CV carburetors.

Please change it so that at least it's not screaming out in CAPS.
I low key know this but I High key want to poke those people in the eyes so they can get up on this thread negative or positive
skrrrt96 is offline  
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-17-2019, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 12
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinl7778 View Post
I think you will find most of the comments state that it is not worth the effort to use a jet kit on this type of engine, and to make the change before heading out on a long ride is also asking for a long pause on the side of the road.
The whole swap I did it myself and the bike is now sitting at a friends shop he is cleaning my carbs as we speak, I already ordered the jet kit so he can do a test run while I'm out of country. it is snowing heavily here so there is no chance in riding just getting the bike ready for the season.

any opinion/advice I get on here will be directed to him.

Last edited by skrrrt96; 2-17-2019 at 11:57 AM.
skrrrt96 is offline  
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-17-2019, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator
 
ducatiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 13,797
 
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by skrrrt96 View Post
I low key know this but I High key want to poke those people in the eyes so they can get up on this thread negative or positive
Creating conflict for the sake of creating conflict? Are you familiar with the old "ban hammer"?

Custom Carb Service

**Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.... Hunter S. Thompson**


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ducatiman is online now  
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-17-2019, 2:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: England UK
Posts: 293
 
ok guys let's step back a little. yes the OP could have phrased the heading better and being specific with a question is not a bad idea.
however dismissing a question that may be a potentially important modification [to some] that could have the capability to increase the knowledge base of the forum future members may not be the best way to do it.
it is how it has been done before without any concrete conclusion other than it's not a good idea.
but now we have a couple of good well informed mods who are quite capable of keeping on top of the situations as they arise.

I understand the OP's motives in phrasing the question a certain way. this is to cut down on the furore usually associated with this issue. wanting really only relevant posts from members who do or have run pods on these bikes or these engines fitted to other types of bikes/vehicles they have been a few in the past. so where are they now and what happened in the end.

the problems associated with these carbs and changing to pods/modified boxes is well documented elsewhere and doesn't really help the issue in hand. other bike forums are quite open to this topic it surprises me why we are sometimes so closed to the idea that it may just work somehow, it may at times seem like one is chasing the holy grail but nothing is impossible.

ps, I hope members will contribute to this thread with fixes and solutions it could be useful.

thanks for reading yorkie.
skrrrt96 likes this.

Last edited by yorkie; 2-17-2019 at 3:10 PM.
yorkie is offline  
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-17-2019, 4:50 PM
Super Moderator
 
K-woppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SE MA
Posts: 3,322
 
Sorry, but his intention was not to prevent furor, but to provoke people. He said so himself. Also, I asked him to take it out of CAPS at least. He has declined to do so.

I'm all for free discussion, but I have a problem when the OP tries to provoke other members, then purposely ignores my request to tone it down. He's got 10 posts and already been threatened with a ban hammer. As far as I'm concerned the situation has already arisen. While I go about changing what I asked him to do voluntarily I'll be considering whether I should just shut this down right now.
ShadowWalker likes this.
K-woppa is offline  
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-17-2019, 6:21 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: England UK
Posts: 293
 
I agree it does seem that way and of course that is your right as a mod. however it would be a shame if yet another pod thread goes the same way as all the others before it has even started.

I only wrote the above to try and calm things down a bit. I have no intention of hijacking anyone's thread in anyway or adding to a existing perceived conflict. but the issues above all that could be important to someone, it needs to be discussed if not here then somewhere.
I have been in this pod process now for two years with some success and a lot of failures hell I could write a book on it. but not on someone's thread regarding other issues, if I'm asked a question I will answer it. or at least try to advise that is as far as I will go.

whatever happens to this thread it will not be last time the issue is raised that's for sure.
yorkie is offline  
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-17-2019, 7:26 PM
Super Moderator
 
K-woppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SE MA
Posts: 3,322
 
You called it the search for the Holy Grail. I'm sure you know that CV carburetors are designed to have a stable reference vacuum under the diaphragm, for slide calibration and damping. Switching to pods replaces that stable vacuum with pulsations, violating the basic operating principle of the carburetor. In all my years here, no one has demonstrated that they can get around that, and have them function they way they were designed to. You yourself have been trying for a couple years, no?

It always goes the same way. We offer this advice and get mocked as being small minded because it's not what they want to hear, but no one to my knowledge has proven they can make it work as well as with an airbox. Maybe you'll be the one to succeed.

I didn't mention shutting this down because I'm trying to make the subject go away, but because of the intentional provoking and ignoring of my request. That said, I'm not shutting it down. Yet.
yorkie likes this.
K-woppa is offline  
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-17-2019, 10:42 PM
Super Moderator
 
ducatiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 13,797
 
Garage
My turn to offer some feedback....not from a mod viewpoint, but from that of a long time member here......

Its undeniable that the quickest, easiest, cheapest path to a fine running, reliable EX is clean, well set-up, stock jetted factory CV carbs, Fog modded factory airbox, correctly adjusted valves, spark plugs, serviced air filter, confirmed good battery, oil, chain, tires.

Safe to say the vast majority of members here are more interested in riding rather than fiddling ...trial and error, investing time and money testing carb tuning parts, majority just not interested in complicating the mechanical equation any further than it is. Whats to gain? The darn thing does 120 MPH anyway.....while delivering superb mileage. Add some ethanol treatment on a consistent basis, think ahead to treat prior to winter storage, adhere to Kaw planned maintenance schedule and the bike will remain super reliable over a long service life.
yorkie and Kevinl7778 like this.

Custom Carb Service

**Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.... Hunter S. Thompson**


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ducatiman; 2-17-2019 at 10:45 PM.
ducatiman is online now  
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-18-2019, 7:27 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: England UK
Posts: 293
 
hi guys. I completely agree with the above comments, if you have a stock bike your happy with there is absolutely no reason to alter it it's fine as it is. however that's not the whole story. many bikes that come to new owners are just not viable to return to stock and there is a huge following for riders who want something different.

either way the project bike is born, be it a café racer, street fighter, bobber, or just the engine fitted into something else. the common issue is the big plastic [elephant in the room] box that sits behind the carbs, so it just has to go.

as soon as you do the can of worms is well and truly opened, now other bikes like Hondas, Yamahas, Suzuki's. and some other makes including Kawasaki's that have CV carbs fitted. run quite well on pods [the only real alternative to the box] some even have them as stock, albeit via convoluted air ducts, so why not the EX. what makes the EX unique in this respect. this is the "holy grail" I spoke of.

well the answer is yes they can. quite few have done it although exactly how seems to be a bit vague. for sure the more work one puts in the better the results would be. now will pods give the bike more power "nope" will they make the bike run smoother "nope" just the opposite. but that is not the point. once the box has gone the goal is to get it running well enough to ride.


the OP has stated he has ordered a jet kit in hope it solves the issues, It won't as these kits only address 70% of the problem the other 30% is where the time and effort goes in. it can be done though, so discussions on how this is achieved has to be worthwhile for those not running a stock bike.

Last edited by yorkie; 2-18-2019 at 7:34 AM.
yorkie is offline  
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-18-2019, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator
 
ducatiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 13,797
 
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie View Post
there is a huge following for riders who want something different.
I'm still awaiting just 1 member of the "huge following" of pod users to offer feedback here. Notta 1.

I disagree with the statement...IMHO reality dictates it's a very small minority of owners who remove the airbox and accept the known consequences.

You're even admitting (i'm quoting your above post) "will pods give the bike more power "nope" will they make the bike run smoother "nope" just the opposite. But that is not the point. once the box has gone the goal is to get it running well enough to ride."

So WHY remove the box to begin with? Wow, bordering on masochism. I'm not seeing the logic in subjecting ones self to this.

I'm submitting, for a EX to ride NOW, run as intended, reliably, and pile on miles...airbox removal negatives far outweigh the benefits.

Exceptions would include custom, show bikes....for perceived visual benefits, riding not the primary objective.

Hey, its your bike, free to do as you like. Just be aware of + and - before going in.

Thats where the OP finds himself now, employing ideas and info from others to ease and simplify his quest.

Interesting that hes's not sharing HIS information...the seller and specific jetting contents in his purchased kit, thus shielding himself from comment there. Hey, its a 2 way street, no?

I'm done...yielding to all the POD users..chime in!

Custom Carb Service

**Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.... Hunter S. Thompson**


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ducatiman; 2-19-2019 at 12:07 PM.
ducatiman is online now  
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-18-2019, 10:24 AM
fog
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mt home, AR
Posts: 18,935
 
I don't read any snarkenes in the OP post or title. I hear a guy who knows the airbag is required but can't fit it in his frame and is asking members here if any know of a viable other carb solution or what ever,

As far as I know (2nd hand) you can fit a set of Micuny flat slides. or you can jet them to run (Sorta).
Another suggestion A Weber 40 DCOE these are wonderful carbs ,about the pinnacle of carb design. This would require a special manifold but can be tuned to the nth degree.
Check a Harley shop they fit them to 74s

FOG
skrrrt96 likes this.

I hate PMs if you want to contact me, find my email address.Look in the for sale section.
fog is offline  
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-18-2019, 10:25 AM
Senior Member
 
Kevinl7778's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Hamilton, NJ
Posts: 421
 
Garage
bpe likes this.

1993 Teal/White EX500 6K First Street Bike
Kevinl7778 is offline  
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-18-2019, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator
 
ducatiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 13,797
 
Garage
Easy peasy....Sudco distributes and sells Keihin FCR flatslides specifically listed for EX500.....$850 bucks.

OP .....Go for it!


Sudco a long established seller, no doubt has done their homework and will support you going forward.
skrrrt96 likes this.

Custom Carb Service

**Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.... Hunter S. Thompson**


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ducatiman; 2-18-2019 at 10:42 AM.
ducatiman is online now  
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-18-2019, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 12
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fog View Post
I don't read any snarkenes in the OP post or title. I hear a guy who knows the airbag is required but can't fit it in his frame and is asking members here if any know of a viable other carb solution or what ever,

FOG
The only one who actually got my post ... thank you , and big thanks to yorkie on his post describing how beneficial this post could be I told you that this would happen like any other pod post...but it was slightly my fault for that caps I guess.. and coming from a moderator too like I said... I could screenshot it on my Mac if you would like but it doesn't display my title in caps I did change it at the same time I added my reply yesterday.

but again it is your right as a moderator to shut this thread down or ban me if you want if your really that butthurt lol, I'm just stating facts I low-key know people hate the point of this thread but I high key want them to look at it because its not just another 500cc running pods. its a 500cc engine that HAS to run pods because of the 250 frame or maybe a custom airbag could be made.. I don't mean to be a asshole but if someone takes my post the wrong way its not my problem...

P.S I didn't know you were a moderator when I read your post, I just read it as you telling me I will have negative people on the post.. that said I replied the way I did. and you didn't make it sound like I HAVE to change the title to lowercase it was more like you wanted to see it like that because it wasn't as important to you as it was to me .. I felt those words in capped but I guess thats not allowed.


Thank you to everyone for the positive vibes !
skrrrt96 is offline  
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-18-2019, 11:28 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 12
 
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatiman View Post
Easy peasy....Sudco distributes and sells Keihin FCR flatslides specifically listed for EX500.....$850 bucks.

OP .....Go for it!


Sudco a long established seller, no doubt has done their homework and will support you going forward.
THANK YOU !!! email and info has been sent to them , awaiting update !

I know the jet kit won't make it run 100% but at least the bike will run so I can do the trial and error... right now the bike is not running because no working carbs at the moment.
skrrrt96 is offline  
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-18-2019, 11:53 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,049
 
FCRs on a street EX would be overkill. Nice carbs though. (If you WANT FCRs, there was a pair for sale on www.vrra.ca/board recently)


An EX runs well with Mikuni VM32/34s or Keihan PW33 (You don't need/want the air strykers, PWKs. They're more for 2 strokes).


Holley carb built a billion dollar business on the fact that people don't know how to tune carbs (Quadra jets and thermo quads were/are FAR superior street car carbs to anything Holley sells. Harder to tune, but superior results if you get it right).
Holley has sold millions of carbs that replaced perfectly serviceable thermo quads or quadrajets. Yes, my '84 Olds Cutlass still has the original quadrajet... with low, mid and high jets and a bunch of squirters. (Try tuning a 4500 series Holley; 12 jets, 4 squirters [accelerator jets], 4 pump ramps, a bunch of air bleeds.....).


Sorry kids, this all takes a bit of knowledge to get this to work, we call it experience... and the ONLY way to get experience is to get your hands dirty (and maybe destroy some equipment).
I know this because I have tried. I raced an EX with CVK carbs. I have dyno ed EXs with CVK carbs. I ended up with modified VM34 Mikunis.
Here is a tip: GET A O2 SENSOR. Bung in a O2 sensor, read the sensor with a multi-meter taped on the gas tank and go nuts. Actual definitive data to tune with. seat of the pants dyno is NOT accurate.

Last edited by bitzz; 2-18-2019 at 12:14 PM.
bitzz is offline  
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-18-2019, 12:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,049
 
IF you are going to replace your stock carbs with something else, that you have no base line for, start with, in this order:


1) Pilot. You have to take an educated guess. Get it to idle.
2) Main jet: again you have to make an educated guess as to what main jet will get you the maximum RPM you want. There are formulas that will give you a rough estimate. Now run the bike at that RPM to be sure your mixture is right.
3) Now that you have the top and bottom, start screwing with the needle for mid range.
A 'Stoichiometric' AFR (AFR = air fuel ratio) of 14.7/1, meaning there is 14.7 parts air with one parts fuel, will get you the "cleanest" burn, but you will probably get more power with a richer burn... probably.

This all A LOT easier with a o2 sensor. A lot less top speed runs under load ( ALWAYS test for jetting under load).

Last edited by bitzz; 2-18-2019 at 12:15 PM.
bitzz is offline  
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-18-2019, 1:04 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 188
 
I've never tried to get an EX to run properly without the factory airbox and have no plans to do so in the future. I HAVE installed non-factory carbs on other bikes and got them to run very well, eventually. My advice? If you choose to go that route, pick an after market carb that is reasonably priced, brand name high quality, readily available, and, most of all, has a huge selection of jets, slides, needles, and bore sizes listed in the catalogue. Buy them new so you aren't dealing with worn out stuff or unknown modifications from the get-go. My vote would be the Mikuni TM flat slide series.

Be prepared to spend a lot of time and money getting them dialed in. Be prepared to build suitable custom anti-vibration mounts. Be prepared to adapt the throttle cables. Be prepared to take a zillion test drives, scratch your head trying to figure out what change to make next, then take the carbs apart and make the change. Then rinse and repeat. It can be done but its not feasible to pay someone else to do it. It helps to be retired.

Fog's suggestion of a Weber DCOE 40 makes sense as well if it will fit in the space. In fact, it would be really unique and cool. Last I looked they cost about $400 new, substantially less used. The Webers are adaptable in the extreme because everything can be changed and everything is available. Main jets, air jets, idle jets, emulsion tubes, accelerator pump jets, accelerator pump inlets, float needle valves, main venturies, auxiliary venturies, linkage parts, and more...all available, for a price.

Another option....fuel injection. Or build your own air box or hack up a stock one so it will fit in the available space. The road you have chosen is not an easy one. (Or maybe it will run perfectly with a simple jet kit making this thread totally unnecessary.) Good luck.
post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-18-2019, 2:25 PM
Senior Member
 
mangosmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,029
 
Garage
The villain (older member on here) was able to use 37mm CR carbs with a 135 main. He had other work done to his bike, but swore in a PM with me they ran well at all throttle/load positions.

Best I could find for sale were 33mm CR carbs if the ones ducatiman linked don't work out. https://www.ebay.com/itm/33mm-Keihin...-/182628896212

http://power-barn.com/kawasaki-ex500...arburetor-kit/ they have some too

Otherwise you'd have to measure carb spacing and try to find another bike with similar spacing. Then hope you can get an adapter to match the carb diameter to the cylinder inlet diameter.

Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy a motorcycle. And you can't be sad on a motorcycle.<br /><br />"That's kinda like bragging you got 30K miles out of your original oil filter before the rod bearings failed."

Last edited by mangosmoothie; 2-18-2019 at 2:27 PM.
mangosmoothie is offline  
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-18-2019, 7:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: England UK
Posts: 293
 
hi ducatiman a interesting reply, one which I would like to respond to if I may.

it is a fact that most chopper, bobber. café racers, street fighters builds use pods more often than not. here on the EX forum, not so many that's true but there may well be reasons for this. when an air of assumed hostility appears to exist the average joe will stay in the shadows and refrain from adding comment. when this changes more will come forward to report on their progress it has happened elsewhere on other forums. unless we accept that changing stock carburation is a legitimate modification this will continue.

I stand by my statement the best you can achieve is to get a ridable bike simply because this is true. any modification from stock will alter the way the bike rides doesn't matter what it is, from suspension to anything else some may make it better while others not so much in these case the best you can do is make it predictable.

so why do it. I cannot speak for anyone else but in my case I built a project bike from scratch, one of the parameters was to get the ride height a low as possible you would understand if you had short legs. the stock EX at 31in is way too high. there is very little one can do to reduce the suspension height by much due to the bike being quite low as it is. so the seat height was the only way. and given that the airbox sits 4in above the frame it had to go so the seat would sit on the frame.
the alternative seemed to be pod filters and all that entailed. and so started the journey.

so far I have tried all the pod mods on the internet [they don't work]
modified the stock airbox [no better than just pods]
made my own custom airbox [better but lacks the volume required]
changed the CVK jets. needles, [much better but still not great]
modified the carb slides to stop flutter [better still]
installed velocity stacks between the carb and filter [better still] at this point I nearly called it done the bike was great on most throttle opening except sudden wide open throttle where a hint of hesitation could be felt.

and then went on to change the carb set for sliders and started again with a whole set of unknowns
this works the best so far the bike is whole lot better I believe better than stock due to the different power curve at lower revs but it's taken a long time to get here. so was it worth it hell yes.


lastly the OP has already stated that he has ordered a jet kit and his mate is going to fit them while he is away I assume from this he hasn't got them fitted yet so has nothing to report. I am sure he will lets us know what the kit contains and how it runs when fitted. one just as to wait.
yorkie is offline  
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-18-2019, 7:43 PM
Super Moderator
 
K-woppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SE MA
Posts: 3,322
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by skrrrt96 View Post
it is your right as a moderator to shut this thread down or ban me if you want if your really that butthurt lol,
You asked for it, you got it "lol"
K-woppa is offline  
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 2-18-2019, 8:11 PM
Super Moderator
 
K-woppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SE MA
Posts: 3,322
 
A member mentioned in an earlier post that he didn't see any snarkiness in the opening post. That's because both ducatiman and myself got involved here and it got changed, just as I had to get involved and smooth over a dispute between him and another member a couple days ago which caused a massive threadjack elsewhere. The original intent here, from the screaming CAPS in the thread title, down to wording and the devil icon in the opening statement, was meant to provoke. Bottom line, he's caused us aggravation from post one, no matter how many lols he threw in.

If you think this is because we're dead set against pods, no matter what, you're dead wrong. Others have come here looking for help because they put the ex-500 engine in something else, needed to use pods, and asked if we had any suggestions. Those people got positive input, because there was no agenda behind the question. Well, maybe one or two members went knee jerk into the anti pod lecture, but for the most part we did our best to help them come up with something. We're not a crowd of angry people with pitchforks, for God's sake.
K-woppa is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome