REFURBED, split, disassembled and cleaned using my standard combination of methods...multiple courses of machine and handiwork. Stock 130 main/35 pilot jets and N36N needles , perfect for your stock airbox/exhaust EX (all years). Pilot screws (tamper proof caps removed) set to the accepted 2 1/2 turn starting position.
*stainless steel button head hardware all around (all brace threads coated with anti-seize)
* new orings everywhere (ALL fuel and vent rail, float bowl and pilot screw locations)
* new float valves, dressed seats
* immaculate restored brass and tuning components (see pic)
* throttle plates synched
* the fabled Kaw rail filter installed (see pic)
* remarkably perfect slide action
* float/fuel levels carefully set, tested, confirmed
* all circuits confirmed absolutely clear as they came from Mr. Kawasaki.
* wet tested perfect
* as clean inside as out...will be superb runners while delivering a long service life