#67 now making their official debut...beyond refurbed, restored is a fair estimation...bolt on, start, set idle, go
REFURBED, split, disassembled and cleaned using my standard combination of methods...multiple courses of machine and handiwork. Stock jetting Keihin 130 main jets /35 pilot jets and N36N needles, perfect for your stock airbox/exhaust EX (all years). Pilot screws (tamper proof caps removed) set to the accepted 2 1/2 turn starting position.
* stainless steel button head hardware all around (all brace threads coated with anti-seize)
* new orings everywhere (ALL fuel and vent rail, float bowl and pilot screw locations)
* new float valves, dressed seats
* immaculate restored brass and tuning components (see pics)
* throttle plates synched
* the fabled Kaw rail filter installed (see pics)
* perfect slide action (with polished slides)
* float/fuel levels carefully set, tested, confirmed
* all circuits confirmed absolutely clear as they came from Mr. and Mrs. Kawasaki.
* wet tested perfect
* as clean inside as out...will be superb, functional runners while delivering a long service life
SOLD established registered members please PM for trade in details to lower your costs
OPTIONAL can substitute elongated pilot screws for easy finger adjustment add $18
PM any questions, special needs or further detail, fellow members thanks for lookin'
Its evident a lot of effort goes in. These may be headed to Argentina. I normally don't ship internationally, but an EX owner there has no one to go to for efficient carb repair or rebuild. Nice kid, he's reaching out for support....which he will receive.
“Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba....” quote Hunter S Thompson