REFURBED, split, disassembled and cleaned using my standard combination of methods...multiple courses of machine and handiwork. These are a bit different...a Dynojet stage 1 jet kit inside. Dynojet main #122 (equivalent to 130 Keihin stock main) 6 position adjustable needles (set to 3rd position) assembled with special spacers above to eliminate "needle dance" on decel, Dynojet kit slide springs and #35 stock keihin pilot jets. Pilot screws (tamper proof caps removed) set to the accepted 2 1/2 turn starting position.
If you're running a non-stock exhaust this may be just the set for you, offering some tuning latitude.
* stainless steel button head hardware all around (all brace threads coated with anti-seize)
* new orings everywhere (ALL fuel and vent rail, float bowl and pilot screw locations)
* new float valves, dressed seats
* immaculate restored brass and tuning components (see pics)
* throttle plates synched
* the fabled Kaw rail filter installed (see pics)
* 2 new, matching diaphragms with perfect slide action, I've used a refined, focused method on cleaning of these slide surfaces, with great results
* float/fuel levels carefully set, tested, confirmed
* all circuits confirmed absolutely clear as they came from Mr. and Mrs. Kawasaki.
* wet tested perfect
* clean inside ...will be superb, functional runners while delivering a long service life
* new fuel line and spring clamps included
PM.... if inclined to inquire further, pics, questions, etc
TRADE IN INFO..... established registered members please PM for trade in details to lower your costs