BMC Air Filter - Race
Alongside standard filters, BMC has produced a race version for the most important bike models. These filters have the same shape as the standard version but with a different filtering body designed to take in more air than other air intake systems, but without compromising its filtering properties. BMC RACE filters are for people who are not satisfied with the standard performance of the bike and want to improve the engine by upgrading other http://www.motosport.com/motorcycle/motorcycle-parts"]motorcycle
parts[/URL]. With this filter they can find the best balance for a bike aiming for the top. BMC RACE filters are identified by an orange line inside the filtering body.
Rumble Concept Integrated LED Tail Light Kit - Smoke
- Higher air flow than O.E. filter for maximum power.
- Race filters increase air flow by 25% over standard BMC® Filters.
- Race-tested for performance and reliability.
- Endorsed by Yoshimura.
- Note: Recommended for track use only.
- Easy installation with O.E.M. fixtures and connectors.
- O.E.M. comparable high quality lens.
- Ultra bright red L.E.D.s for tail/brake lights.
- Ultra bright yellow L.E.D.s for turn signal lights.
- Built-in load resistors for flash rate of L.E.D. signals.
- Photo is a representation only. Actual product will vary per fitment.
Leo Vince SBK Factory Evo II Full System
SBK Factory EVOII exhaust systems are the top street systems available from LeoVince
. They are constructed with a TIG-welded stainless steel AISI 304 mid-pipe (or full header) leading to an all-titanium or carbon canister with a carbon fiber end cap and mounting strap providing significant weight savings. They are designed to increase horsepower and run at peak efficiency with stock jetting or fuel injection settings. LeoVince sells what they race on, and races on what they sell.
How this exhaust was designed:
- All titanium internal silencer construction.
- All titanium properly welded in an oxygen-free environment for maximum strength.
- Available with titanium or real carbon fiber canister sleeve.
- Significant weight savings over stock.
- Mid-pipes made of TIG-welded 304 stainless steel.
- Real carbon fiber canister straps and end cap.
- Aluminum and 304 stainless steel mounting hardware kit included.
- Produces deeper tuned tone at a reasonable sound level.
- EVOII silencer insert removable for more aggressive tone.
- CAD / CAM designed for precise fit.
- Machine-specific tuned to work with stock fuel settings.
LeoVince products are created in their own devoted R&D facility using advanced and state-of-the-art CAD / CAM technology. Every prototype is run largely on the dyno and, once approved, is tested on the track under the most severe conditions. In many cases LeoVince R&D works hand-in-hand with manufacturer factory race teams for further development.
How this http://elvis.engr.wisc.edu/uer/uer96/author8/content.html"]motorcycle exhaust system[/URL] was made:
LeoVince facilities are completely inclusive, including all facets of production, stamping, welding, bending, and carbon fiber molding. To guarantee top notch quality, nothing is farmed out to subcontractors. LeoVince is committed to combining the most modern technology with the handcrafted finish brought by experienced craftsmen; all to give you the best exhaust in the world.