Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

Considering your current most frequently used helmet, who is the manufacture?

<<New Poll!>> Who manufactures your helmet?

19K views 37 replies 32 participants last post by  Apriliarider 
#1 ·
Please mark your answer. You are allowed to choose only one manufacture as this pertains to the one helmet you currently use most often. If your brand is not listed, please do not select any choice. Please list your manufacture as a reply to this post. It will be added to the list, and you will be informed that the list has been updated. At that time, to keep the queue clean, your post will be removed.

Please do not post the choice you've made unless it is not listed as afore mentioned.

If you've made a choice in error, you are allowed to change it by clicking on the appropriate link at the top next to the poll options.

Thanks!

-KS

#3 ·
Question - My Joe Rocket helmet was supposedly manufactured by HJC and rebranded - pick the sticker or the true maker?

#24 ·
Hmmm. I saw this poll for the first time, popped in my answer of HJC, and was surprised by the numbers. I would never have thought that HJC was all that much more popular than other makes.

Then again, being the cheap bastard that I am, I'd rather pay $200 for an HJC than $700 for an Arai...

#27 ·
Hmmm. I saw this poll for the first time, popped in my answer of HJC, and was surprised by the numbers. I would never have thought that HJC was all that much more popular than other makes.

Then again, being the cheap bastard that I am, I'd rather pay $200 for an HJC than $700 for an Arai...
I too have an HJC and it was bought because of the quality of fit not the price. I quite simply don't have an Arai shaped head. A properly fitting lid is far more useful than an expensive status symbol at the point of impact although I'm not in a great rush to test that theory.

#25 ·
LS650 said:

This is why they are so popular...cheap and quality product

#26 ·
A Shoie RF1000 saved my life when I totaled the VMAX. I hit my head three distinct time on hard thing link boulders and other rocks. The integrity held up quite well. I then bought a Shoie RF1100 and was wearing that when I hit a deer 2 years later. Again, I can't complain about the quality of the brain bucket at all. I have another Shoie RF1100 at the moment and due to get an upgrade sometime in the next year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.