Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyplace in Canada, Ontario to be exact that you can mailorder tires? It seems like you can get anything mailorder in the states but up here there's nothing. If not mailorder where can a good deal be had in eastern ontario or the Montreal area.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in between Montreal and Ottawa, commute through Montreal daily so Montreal is not problem. Where and when exactly is the salon de la moto?

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
At le palais des congrès

http://www.salonmotomontreal.com/

Yay ! My first buddy rider :p I'M in Montreal too, but I'm looking into moving out of the city and back to the eastren townships before the end of the summer.

Post some picts of your bike :)

Is the bike plated in Quebec or Ontario ?

See you soon !

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's in pretty good shape only 25000 km. I want to paint it all black this spring, I don't like the silver and red accents. Also going to cut off some of the excess stuff welded to the frame.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I don't like the pink very much either, was thinking about an all black look too but it'll have to wait a bit for money to be available...

As for the excess weight, I'd like to know where you are heading as I don't recall having much to take off from the frame as it's already too weak for many peoples.. The parts that I do remember that could go would more be plastic and cosmetics than anything else.. Anyhow, keep me posted on your progress ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts