Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Man,I about got whip-lash flinching back from the computer screen.I was riding a little crazy today;thanks for reminding me to cool it.When I say crazy,I was in my lane,on a long stretch of curvy road with no driveways,but still........

·
Registered
261 Posts
It's bad enough when cagers take us out but to be doing it to each other sucks worse.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
What a dumb a$$....

You can see what happend, his buddy got a little ahead of him, he didn't want to hear any "where were you" jokes at the next stop, so he twist the wrist WAY beyond his riding ability tring to catch up. And going over the line and passing on a curve is a big NO-NO....had to hit another biker though, that sucks...

S

·
0 Posts
Longer versions on YouTube show the aftermath. Both riders fatal according to most accounts. Did you notice the oncoming rider flash his highs, and the lock-up?

V

·
0 Posts
damarble said:
It's bad enough when cagers take us out but to be doing it to each other sucks worse.
I agree: it's like black on black violence as they say in the US:)

C

·
0 Posts
It figures. The other poor guy is just riding in his own lane, doing his thing and he gets taken out by this [email protected]
I've had close calls with dickheads crossing the double-yellow at Palomar, and the resulting adrenaline really feeds the fury sometimes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts