Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still working on putting my bike back together and need some male 2.5mm bullets for the turn signals. Anyone got some spares lying around?

·
Registered
390 Posts
I've never actually ordered anything from these guys but they look like they might be a good place to get hard-to-find Japanese harness parts:

·
Registered
8,064 Posts
E-bay 50 for $5
Same on Amazon. I ordered a kit for about $8 with both the male and female bullet connectors and the silicone insulators.

·
Registered
112 Posts
My son went to Halfords (it's an auto shop - the UK guys will know it as Halfrauds due to their expensive prices), he bought 6 packets of electrical connectors with about 6 connectors in each pack. I asked how many £'s they had cost. After his reply I may have said something like "WHAT?"
I promptly went on ebay and ordered 500 connectors for a fraction of the cost. I did have to wait a few weeks for them to arrive but the quality was just as good as the expensive ones.

If you need it quick you will pay too much.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I had ordered a few sets of connectors on eBay and Amazon and none of them were the right ones, these were not too expensive and obviously supporting someone who has a passion for preserving these types of bikes, plus if I have an odd question I can snap a picture and get some feedback that isn't in broken english so I guess it's worth the extra money to me. I mean after all they are $0.60 a set for the 4 and 3.5mm and the 2.5mm were 4.90 for a pack of 10 female and 4.20 for a pack of 10 male. If it keeps it so I can plug and play and not splice into the harness I am ok with that.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have ordered connectors from I believe both cycleterminal and easternbeaver. Easternbeaver says they have Kawasaki 2.5mm bullet connectors.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I just got mine yesterday from Eastern Beaver and wonderful quality and service! Had the package prepared for FedEx Monday late night, shipped Tuesday and was at my door Wed!

So that being said this weekend I'll be doing some work in the bike and can probably send you some 2.5mm connectors.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts