Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I bought a ninja 500r 2005 that im turning into a scrambler. The bike already was detabbed and rear frame cut when I got her so im selling some of the parts I have for it. I have a black front fairing, wimd screen, gauge cluster, dime city cycles cafe seat pan also other bobs and ends just ask. I am looking for a set of mukuni vm 34 round slide carbs that where jetted for the 500r (stock, id like to try pod filters, no not selling stock carbs or airbox) May also be interested in trading for a triple tree bar conversion thing. If you have a delvevic mini 8 or 9 (just muffler) hit me up as the bike came with the 2/1 header (May trade for KLE500 full stock exahust) thanks! I leave for a work trip in a few weeks, so get it before I delete this adds. Open to trades of any cool motorcyle parts that could be made to work, and all cash offers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, I bought a ninja 500r 2005 that im turning into a scrambler. The bike already was detabbed and rear frame cut when I got her so im selling some of the parts I have for it. I have a black front fairing, wimd screen, gauge cluster, dime city cycles cafe seat pan also other bobs and ends just ask. I am looking for a set of mukuni vm 34 round slide carbs that where jetted for the 500r (stock, id like to try pod filters, no not selling stock carbs or airbox) May also be interested in trading for a triple tree bar conversion thing. If you have a delvevic mini 8 or 9 (just muffler) hit me up as the bike came with the 2/1 header (May trade for KLE500 full stock exahust) thanks! I leave for a work trip in a few weeks, so get it before I delete this adds. Open to trades of any cool motorcyle parts that could be made to work, and all cash offers.
How much for the fairing shipped to 30577?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey folks. I have been away on a work trip and wont be home for another month. Once I get back to the bike and parts I will be in touch :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts