Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seems to be a popular mod in Asia. A whole lot of work for even firing impulses.

·
Administrator
15,588 Posts
sounds like a mini Ducati. Hopefully, the rider will live long enough to enjoy it. Note (way too) close encounters at 2:33, 2:43, 2:55. Riding way too fast/careless in those cramped, busy traffic conditions. Great lesson in how NOT to ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks like typical SE Asia traffic, i think this is Thailand? not sure but i have been in lots of those places , U should see downtown Cebu or Manila, its heartstopping, but they all seem to survive

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
3rd world traffic. At the end of the day, everyone gets where they were going. There seems to be a cottage industry in modding Ninja 250s into 360º engines, as there are several vids. Unless the balance shaft is done right, they are going to shake like a 250 single, as that is the balance factor. 14K would be quite a shake, methinks. At low revs they sound exactly like a typical 180º two-stroke twin. I would have thought they would go for 270º to get the real sound, but hey, it's their bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts