Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Moderating: Fair & Just
7,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Felt a 4.4 quake centered about 130 miles away this morning. :surprise:
15 minutes later there was a 3.3 after shock, but didn't feel that one. :frown2:

7,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)

7,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
The coldest winter I ever saw was the summer I spent in San Francisco
_____Mark Twain
:grin2:

· Registered
769 Posts
Possibility of hitting 80 degrees tomorrow.
WOOHOO 😃
Nice temp for hitting the pool, a bit on the warm side for riding the bike. I prefer 60's. Maybe I'm just warm-blooded?

We have temps in the 40's this weekend, so the Goldwing is coming out and we're having the first ride of the year. Don't even need the heated gear due to riding behind a barn door. :)

· Registered
2006 ninja EX500r
34 Posts
@Dent4jc
How close did that EF4 get to you?
About 1/2 mile. The devastation is unbelievable. I rode through some areas today with my helmet cam but I haven't looked at the footage yet. I got over to my girl's house about 5 mins before it hit and she was in the bathtub and like a dumba... I was outside smoking. I will respect the power of mother nature from now on, lol

7,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
First string of 90*+ days next week, and 2 weeks ahead of schedule. (y)
Best of all, low rain chances.

· Tanker Clown
8,910 Posts
Wednesday morning here was 36 degrees. The “feels like” temperature was 33. Yesterday was overcast and windy. Our high was in the 60s. Today the high was in the 80s and tomorrow is supposedly going to get into the 90s. From near freezing on Wednesday to mid 90s on Saturday. Air show going on at work….glad I’m off.

7,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Hang on guys. Temps are forecasted to reach the mid to upper 60's as soon as the New Year arrives (y). It may be time to get the XT out ;).

· Tanker Clown
8,910 Posts
Glad to see that. My mom & dad are in Forest Park (East Atlanta) and they were in below freezing for a bit. So much so they had to leave the water running so their pipes didn’t freeze.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts