Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

80 degrees +

7K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  bpe 
#1 ·
Nice, another week of t-shirt riding in the ATL.

#2 ·
Lucky lucky. Here in the San Francisco Bay Area, it's mostly rain for the next week. And, unlike most of the rest of the world, the weather here behaves very predictably, thus the forecast is often reasonably accurate.

#8 ·
Of all the problems in the ATL, the rain doesn't even crack the top 5. But I digress, this is after all the weather channel (southern fried). :grin2:

#9 ·
Solar eclipse coming in at 97% in the ATL. Checked my headlight, tail lights, and brake lights. I'm good to go, as long as everyone keeps their eyes on the road. :surprise:

#10 ·
People of Atlanta, time to bend over and grab your ankles. Here comes Irma. Not to make light of what has happened in Florida, but I think we can expect major power outages here. This city simply cant handle 50, 60, or especially higher mph winds. I guess we will wait and see how many trees come down, which ones come down, and what direction they fall. If my power goes out, I am not going to be a happy camper. But totally understand why all the out of state help will go to Florida.

#11 ·
With temps dropping into the teens EVERYDAY next week, I will be calling it a wrap on the EX this year:mad:. Time for maintenance :grin2:.

#12 ·
General Lee, our local ground rat, saw his shadow today. Predicting 6 more weeks of winter. The little SOB's accurate 94% of the time.

General Lee, our local ground rat, saw his shadow today. Predicting 6 more weeks of winter. The little SOB's accurate 94% of the time.

#13 ·
All I know is out here in the far north end of the San Francisco Bay Area, 10 day forecast calls for highs in the low to mid-70's and overnight lows in the mid-40's, occasional scattered clouds and a light offshore breeze.

Winter riding weather doesn't get better than this.

#21 ·
Felt a 4.4 quake centered about 130 miles away this morning. :surprise:
15 minutes later there was a 3.3 after shock, but didn't feel that one. :frown2:

#22 · (Edited)
#28 ·
I know, the weather sucks out here in California too. 75 degrees, scattered clouds, light breeze, downright terrible weather. It was so bad I just had to ride the motorcycle to work today. Hated every minute of it.

Reactions: Devilsfan
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.