Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

This is my brother's 89 ex-500. I really liked the way it turned out. Everything except the clear was auto air waterbased paint. The clip-ons and acerbis being lower made it turn out really nice I thought. anyway here are the pics.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
263 Posts
aliens are amongst us!! looks good im usually not into the whole street fighter thing but i wouldnt mind riding that.

·
Registered
192 Posts
wow... thats impressive did you do all that with an airbrush and paint tape? just do the tail, and the beast will be complet!!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Very nice job. Something to use for ideas as my faring is trashed (more bad crack repairs than faring, it seems). Can't wait to see the tail finished.

Robert

·
Registered
308 Posts
friggin NICE dude! id like to see the entire theme carried out on a stock faired bike. i always like the fresh steel/rivited paint look on anything from cars to bikes

·
Registered
87 Posts
I don't mean this as a insult, but I don't see the attraction to the street fighter look of the EX500's. Clearly, there are a lot of people that do, according to the responses to your post. I guess I like the Ex500's look so much that when someone changes one into a street fighter, I kinda feel it is taking away from the original beauty. I will give you props on being different though. You definitely have achieved that!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow. I dont normally post but that looks great. That is one of the best looking 500s Ive ever seen.

I assume you couldnt fit your gauge cluster with that head light? Any more pics of the mounting for the head light?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts