Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I was just wondering what aftermarket exhausts are out there for a EX500 99 model ?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Falcom said:
I like the muzzy to but they wont post to the uk for some odd reason of there site
Try EBay that's where I got mine.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I've got one off a 96 gsx 600, works pretty good.

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Jardine makes one too. I think Yoshimura MADE one at one time.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just get the Sarachus. They look the best and sound the best.

·
Premium Member
25,165 Posts
Yoshi did make one then decided there wasn't much market for it anymore (I assume) and pulled production. it wasn't the most pretty of things to look at anyway. I'm with stoo... eh HEM... steve on this on one. the Sarachus are quite nice. light weight, throaty, and pretty decent performance gain to the midrange. I don't have numbers to prove it, but my buttocks told me that there was an improvement. I'm a pretty big dude so that extra grunt around town helped quite a bit.

(J/K SSS)

·
Premium Member
25,165 Posts
They look smaller once they're on the bike, but they sound SOOOoooo nice... you'll like them. they don't get very hot either, Alum. or CF. not sure about the SS set. I'd think that'd be the same though.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Jardine makes a left exit 2 to 1 system... Any benifits to a left exit and what do Jardine cans sound like?

·
Registered
24 Posts
just to re bump this instead of making a new thread is there a place I can pick up just a 2 into 1 header? I don't really mind that my exhaust is quiet I just hate having dual exhaust.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Check if there is a stock can from another single exhaust bike out there, it should be pretty cheap to get the can and have the local muffler shop build the piping ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts