Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a set of zx600e rearsets for sale and was wondering if they would fit. I read that the zx600 clipons fit with a bit of modification and was curious if the same applied to the rearsets. I would like a little bit lower and to the rear on the positioning of my feet. If anyone has any info here let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just alittle FYI. Rearsets move your footrest back and >UP<. I have the woodcraft rearsets. They are nice. The only thing about them is that they are solid. If one catches the ground it will most likely become your pivot point and you will crash. I've yet to scrape on though. Personally I think the exhaust might scrape first.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess just back would be alright, I was just hoping for a little more leg room. I went for a long ride a couple weeks ago and my legs started to cramp up at the knee. I know of the Woodcrafts and am aware of the price which is why I was wondering if there was another part from another Kawi that I could possibly find on e-bay for cheap and easily bolt on.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I know this sounds dumb, but try and stretch before you go for a long ride, and then take a break every hundred or so miles and do a little stretch too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts