·
Registered
275 Posts
I like my rides long... real long

SF bay area, wudcha say? ride & coffee? ;D

·
Registered
347 Posts
I am in Portland. I'd like to find someone to ride with, especially if they ride 500's. Most people I see out on the curves when I'm riding are on those super sport bikes, 600's 750's and 1000's.

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm always down for a ride... I ride one of those supersports too ;D, but I do like to take the EX out for a ride now and then. PM me if you want...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im near the PDX airport.. would love to hook up with some people to ride with.. Im still breaking the bike in so Im just putting around right now.. just fyi Im not into going 100+ all over the place even when I can... ok maybe a little ;)

email me if ya wanna ride. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Huh, I guess there's more of us around than I thought... I'm down for a ride just about any weekend, maybe we could all get together one of these next weekends?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Administrator said:
Huh, I guess there's more of us around than I thought... I'm down for a ride just about any weekend, maybe we could all get together one of these next weekends?
Id be into that... this weekend Im free then Im out of town for a couple of weekends, like I said Im still breaking her in but we could still take a nice cruise...

I

·
0 Posts
im about 2 hours north of Portland. ;D i would be good for a nice ride but the bike is getting a tune-up next week, and its gonna need it before i go on that long of a ride

·
Registered
69 Posts
Bones said:
just fyi Im not into going 100+ all over the place even when I can... ok maybe a little ;)
I hear ya Bones! I'm not into hitting triple digits either...I'm too responsible...er...eh...old for that! ;)

Seriously though in my opinion this bikes is all about hittin' the twisties. It's a blast to ride!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone know where I can pick up a decently priced 500 in the Portland/Salem area? I live just outside of Salem, I'd like to join you guys on a ride but I need a bike first. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Craigs list is'nt a bad place to look I found mine there last week it's an 03 with 2400 mi on it , I paid 3k for it
Watch out for shisters tho, always insist that you get a title at the time of purchase.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yea, I've been stalking criagslist, I think it's just a matter of time befor someone puts one up. Is it unreasonable to expect to find one under $3,000 say mid to late 90's models?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the oportunity to pick up a 1994 Ninja 600 for $1,800 runs good, nothing apparently wrong, this seems like a pretty good deal, is it worth investing in a bike that old?

E

·
0 Posts
hey there, i'm up in vancouver, ive seen a few 500 riders around, i'd love to do a 500 road rally around st. hellens one day

·
Registered
36 Posts
Also in vancouver. Wouldn't mind more people to ride with, especially peeps that can't fly by me at 140 at any given moment. Its very immasculating. I find solace in my corners tho. I'm down to ride whenever its not broken.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts