Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are EX250 (88-07) footpegs (aftermarket aluminium) footpegs on ebay and I was wondering if they would fit my 07 EX500.

Advice wanted...

·
Registered
221 Posts
The bikes are substantially different so I'd guess no. You could go to the Ron Ayers website and see if the part number is the same for both bikes.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Re: Are these foot pegs compatible?

I'll give them a try today and post a reply later, but I'd say yes they will work off the top of my head, I'm running the rear foot pegs off a 250 right now, but I did have to re-drill the hole in the peg to the proper size, I'll bet the front will slide right on. I attached a pic that shows the ones I have on. The listed part#s wont be the same because the pegs are not identical, but as with many parts that does not mean you can't use them

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
253 Posts
i wonder why when looking for pegs that the ex 250 is shown alot,but the ex500 is not. if the ex250 peg is compatible with the 500 why don't they include it?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this true? Are they truley interchangable... I want to order up some pegs on ebay, and all i can find are the EX250's all over the place...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Art1989, On those rear 250 pegs on the front of a 1st gen ex? also did u convert your rear drum to disc? Is it possible to get some info on all that if you did? thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts