Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1968 Views 18 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  admin
Why are we unable to use gifs for avatars? We could before the software change, and it's a feature that I miss.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
I've tried used one, but it was too big... I can se that @iamshadow have a nice one
I gave the maximum file size for Avatars a boost. Should be enough to allow gif files. Give it another go

Kevin

One of the best movies ever made

FOG
Any luck with the avatar uploading?

And yes, solid movie.

- JB
Ah, yes. That's better. Thank you
Reactions: 1
How to block Avatars. I hate those buzzy stupid things, on the old forum I could block them, I can't seem to find the delete button here

FOG
^ Click on user CP, then go to edit options. But i think you already know this. :surprise:
How do I block grumpy people? :laugh:

Tank kew I didn't scroll down the list far enough

Grumpy:frown2: old FOG
^ I'll see if I can find an avatar for you. Edit: An avatar for fog.
See less See more
Hey guys,

Is there anything else we can help with related to the OP?

Richard.
I indicated that I did not want to see those squiggly thig yesterday , but they still spear
Fog
As far as I'm aware there isn't a way to turn off avatars. Is this something you've seen on a similar site?

Niall
How do I block grumpy people? :laugh:
thats' the $64,000 dollar question, right there
As far as I'm aware there isn't a way to turn off avatars. Is this something you've seen on a similar site?

Niall
Actually, there is a way.

User CP
Edit options
Thread display options
Show avatars (uncheck this)
Save changes
Actually, there is a way.

User CP
Edit options
Thread display options
Show avatars (uncheck this)
Save changes
Thanks for posting this but I believe Niall was referring to the specifics of turning off animated avatars only.

This option will remove all avatars from view.

- JB
Yes it works but you have the remember to execute the changes, when you make one

FOG blissfully free of the annoying squiggles
Glad to hear that's working for you now. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

Cheers,
Natalie :)
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.