Votes: 0 0.0%
  • blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike is just about done after father in law wrecked. http://www.ex-500.com/index.php/topic,1508.0.html

I did a cheap rattle can paint job to see what it would look like flat black. Going to buy automotive paint and do it right with a compressor. I just did this as a primer or I can leave it like this. I did do a flat clear coat on it. What do you guys think?

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
244 Posts
I personally like the flat black look - like all solid colours, though, it needs some lines. Decals, at the least.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
You did a heck of a good job on her.

I love that look 8)

·
Registered
633 Posts
If you keep it this color, finish it off by matching the lower. Flat colors if done right look incredible.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I think it looks really cool like that.

Black has a lot of drawbacks which would prevent me from going that way. It shows dirt really well, makes the tires looks gray, and more difficult for cagers to see.

But if you put the extra effort into keeping it clean, black definitely looks the best.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Dude...

Flat black, is the UBER [email protected]#t! Stay with that look. It looks pure ghetto, and anti-establishment. Especiallly at a time, when everything looks like a "rolling easter egg", as Russell Mitchell put it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yep, get that lower half done like the rest and that will look freakin' awesome.

I'll be sending in my plastic to you in a few days to paint mine flat black as well!! HA!

·
Registered
69 Posts
It looks nice. In fact it looks like you did a very nice job! The only trouble is that I would think that you'd want to be wearing highly visible gear, otherwise you run the risk of not being seen by the other traffic. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts