Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
126 Posts
Back I am as an authorized, supporting Vendor here on EX...after a long, health induced medical diversion.

Still doing refurbs, stocking refurbed carb sets (check for current availability) and carb kits, all the usual stuff. I'm fully stocked with all necessary new refurb parts, the infamous Kaw rail filters, even salvage used parts for emergencies (NO delays), high quality replacement slide diaphragms/rubbers....etc etc. Virtually any/all carb part needed.

Fellow members...all prices unchanged from 2016, 2017, meanwhile equipment and techniques have vastly improved the last couple of years.

Inquires answered via PM here or [email protected]

Thanks for looking and really good to be back!

Added- for those not familiar..I am member ducatiman, Custom Carb one and the same guy.

·
Registered
8,039 Posts
Welcome Back

Welcome back as a vendor....

For those contemplating farming out their carb work, Gordon is THE guy to have do your carbs.

From experience, as I dealt with him on my project 900 Super Sport carbs, he is very detail oriented. He will discuss each step with you regarding what direction you want to go, and what the result will be.

His work is amazing and delivers quality results. My carbs look brand new. Just sayin'.

Some feedback from a satisfied customer....sean

Reactions: boog
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ thanks for such kind words, Sean.

True that great effort goes in to each and every carbset...no matter the brand or manufacturer.

If any unique situations, I communicate fully, always strive to meet individual needs.

Which brings forefront another point, I consider work here is being done for *fellow EX members* rather than "customers".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts