Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Sir,
I m riding ex 500, 2005 for last one year, it has 20,000 miles on it, i never had any issue starting the bike. yeasterday i ried d bike for some time then i refill the fuel, then i came to bank... n then the bike wont start any more, infect the nutral light is gone... no horn, or head light... so i took off the battery and replesed with a new one still the same no nutral light... then i tryed to down hill then put the bike on first gear and then release the cluch.... bike start for 2 second.... and then it chocked... n died. i really dont know what to do!!! i really need your advice, and info. please help me. sunny, loma linda california. 909-666-3150. [email protected]
[/color]

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
sonjib said:
Dear Sir,
I m riding ex 500, 2005 for last one year, it has 20,000 miles on it, i never had any issue starting the bike. yeasterday i ried d bike for some time then i refill the fuel, then i came to bank... n then the bike wont start any more, infect the nutral light is gone... no horn, or head light... so i took off the battery and replesed with a new one still the same no nutral light... then i tryed to down hill then put the bike on first gear and then release the cluch.... bike start for 2 second.... and then it chocked... n died. i really dont know what to do!!! i really need your advice, and info. please help me. sunny, loma linda california. 909-666-3150. [email protected]
[/color]
Check bike, it has numerous switches that will not let you start bike if not activated, one is by sidestand. "nutral light is gone... no horn, or head light... " tells me you blew the fuse, check fuses.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts