Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone near or around Binghamton, NY? Looking for guys to ride with.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm about 3 hours north of you, close to Watertown. Mugwump is a little south of me. Think there are a couple around 'Cuse.
A little on the far side for an afternoon ride. If you're ever up this way, give me a holler.

·
Registered
867 Posts
<--- your in luck ;) living in Binghamton, ex 500, just got it in late july i don't have my license just the permit, but i do have my MSF lined up for the 13 in Aug. i have a variable work schedule so its hard to find time with my friend to ride along with me, perhaps we can get together some time.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Just saw on my way back from school a red[/color] ninja heading east on 17 from Johnson City... i wonder if they know about this site or there watching right now :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We should go for a group ride once it warms up. I know some good roads.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I goto SUNY binghamton, and im selling a 2005 500r so if anyone is looking here is the info for it:

Alright guys, I have a blue 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R. Clean title in hand, 3600 original miles, perfect condition, recent tune-up, completely stock. Heres my website for it with info on how to get back to me about it. http://baller315gam.angelfire.com
I'm located in New York, so I will deliver within a reasonable distance, that can all be discussed later. More pics will be up as soon as I go home from college for a few days and weather cooperates.

Nick

PS Yes the bike is in Syracuse but I will drive it down here for whoever buys it. I still own a Kawi, its a 1998 zx7r and would love to go on a group ride when its warmer so let me know :). Shoot me an e-mail.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Group ride Monday.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in the Binghamton area and would love to have a riding partner. Just bought the 500 this spring and I'm fairly new to riding but have put 1800 miles on in the last month or so. I'm pretty comfortable on it.

·
Registered
867 Posts
cool, just got back from OBX so i'll be looking forward to some riding buming after a week yeesh hehe.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Crap got busy again, sry ride. Anyways i got today and tomorrow off. heck drop a message and i'll try to keep on top of things this time...you too rainking ;D

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dragknee said:
werent you moving to hotlanta?
Changed my mind. I hope I made the right choice.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any new Bingalings?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts