Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All i need for plate on my 06 ex500 is a break and lamp inspection. i did it at hudson motorsports in gardena, ca and the two dmv offices i went to will not accept it. they say that it has to be a certificate from a licensed break and lamp station and not a statement of facts. every station on the dmv site only does cars. Does anyone know of an official stations in L.A. county that does bikes? this is my first bike and i want to start riding legit. thanx in advance!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.