Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I hope he's learned his lesson..

I wonder how much space was between his bike and the first car...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frog said:
I hope he's learned his lesson..

I wonder how much space was between his bike and the first car...
About six feet too little..... :eek:

Rich

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
yeah live and let live until that dude crashes head on into my car and kills my girlfriend riding in the passenger seat ::)

then she's dead, he is too and im doing 5-10 in the slammer for beating a guy to death on the side of the road.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I bet he couldn't get off that bike for a week. His butt surely puckered so hard he sucked some of the wiring up in there.

Stupid for sure to get into that situation, but one hell of a save. Good find on the vid, Rich.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nick D said:
I bet he couldn't get off that bike for a week. His butt surely puckered so hard he sucked some of the wiring up in there.
HAHAHA.

he was very lucky.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Weaksauce. That wasn't even a tight turn. Somebody needs to pay more attention/take a MSF course.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
005xe said:
you people are so sheltered
When you randomly point fingers out into teh interweb it's a pretty sure bet that nobody has any idea what you're talking about. Care to elaborate?

·
Registered
31 Posts
no, theres no need to argue with people who have made up their mind. you all is sheltered. thems my words, dont readem if you dont likem.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
You didn't understand what I said. I'm not arguing with you, it's just hard to figure out wtf you're talking about. You didn't quote anything.

Being sheltered would imply (to me) that I were naive for not having seen something before and finding it unbelievable. Going under the assumption that it was toward me, I'd have to say I'm not sheltered, I'm just not as young and stupid as some people once were (can't say as I once was, because I never felt the need to do triple digits on a curvy road covered in tar snakes that has a rock wall/meat grinder on one side, a sudden drop on the other side protected by a 18" tall guardrail that's only there to stop car bumpers and big wheels, and peppered with other vehicles for the duration).

I'll stop my mini-soapbox rant for now.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Looks like it might have been target fixation on the first car.

I'm suprised that he did what he did. He leaned it over pretty hard to the left, and then had to straighten out and fit himself into the narrow space between the oncoming lane and the guardrail (with a car coming at him). Seems he'd have better luck if he'd just tightened his turn and got back into his lane.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Hey,005ex,what's your problem?I'm with Nick on this;don't tell us that we are "sheltered" without elaborating.This is a pretty friendly site,lighten the fuuck up.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Billbo said:
Hey,005ex,what's your problem?I'm with Nick on this;don't tell us that we are "sheltered" without elaborating.This is a pretty friendly site,lighten the fuuck up.
Laugh.

I'm with 005xe on this point alone:
take it to the track, why are you telling people how to live?

i live and let live, and i race
The number of incidents like dragknee described are probably so few. I sure don't hear about 'em every day. Everyone makes mistakes. The motorcyclist crashing into your car and killing (highly unlikely) your passenger would not have been intentional. But you responding by murdering him is intentional. Who's the bigger a*hole?

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
him killing a passenger may not be intentional, but going triple digits on a public road into a turn, that IS intentional.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
The guy is a moron who about died to prove it, it's as simple as that.

= SQUID

·
Registered
348 Posts
The guy in the video is obviously an idiot. That turn wasn't even tight. Couldn't even lean it... no talent beyond going fast in a straight line: moron.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.