Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm from the far northwest side of the city (Jefferson Park). Last year was my first year on the bike. I would definitely come along for a group outing.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Guys & Gals , it's countdown I need to know whos ready to show off their hard work over the winter,& ride in chgo sun set.
Holla at your boy.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yea I find me given car's alot more distance in front of me just so I won't run up on a hidden hole to hell
I also installed some fog lights so at night I can see.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey i live in Arlington Heights and i'm looking to buy a bike. If anyone knows of someone selling one i would love to buy it and join you guys on those group rides!

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Who did I see on Michigan Ave toady around noon on the red EX500 with the red gear?

·
Registered
34 Posts
whoa, you were in chicago from ann arbor? it was a beautiful day to ride today, got in a decent amount of riding done, it was nice

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
All that freaking fog from Chicago followed me to ann arbor! Today is very nice here too. I may have to get a ride in. I'll see if I can sneak out. Plus I have to try my new gloves!

·
Registered
54 Posts
in4mation said:
Who did I see on Michigan Ave toady around noon on the red EX500 with the red gear?
WHAT AND MICHIGAN AVE. 60 70TH IM ON THE SOUTHSIDE ITS BORING RIDING TO MUCH TRAFFIC NO OPEN ROADS

·
Registered
34 Posts
i typically ride in the burbs, just started riding this season, so not much riding time in yet, but i've been done mainly north suburbs since thats where i am located

21 - 40 of 84 Posts