Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

Chi-town riders!

14K views 83 replies 28 participants last post by  massacres 
#1 ·
Any body from the windy city/ surrounding suburbs?

#2 ·
south side (FAR south side) I'm from Lansing, actually, then moved south to Bourbonnais, and now I'm in the corn fields of Iroquois County in Watseka. I've got friends in the western suburbs and have plenty of people in/around the area that are always looking for new people to ride with. Some also in/around the Joliet area. Where are you?

#14 ·
I still use the forum from time to time. I'm all around the Chicagoland area all the time. I'm out of Bensenville right next to O'hare but riding in lemont and orland park is fun. Nothing like picking it up on 55 as well. ^_^
Who else agrees that the roads in chicago need to be repaired?

#17 ·
Evanston, checking in... though the bike is still up in Wisconsin. Learning on country roads...!

tcmalker, how was Chicago Cycle? read horrendous things about their service, so I'm curious. They are so close, though.......... :-\

#20 ·
Just picked up a 2006 500 today! it was freezing out haha, I'm from the north suburbs of Chicago, and i still need to re learn how to ride, took the MSF a few years ago but havent really touched a bike since, planning on retaking the MSF to re-famialerize myself with the bike before i start actually riding too much, but i'm excited for it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.