Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a great post on another forum:

This week's pet peeve is MILF's new butt tattoo.

Or rather, computer monitors.

Mine died a couple weeks ago. No biggie I'll just buy a new one. So I did.

I went down to the Office Depot Max Warehouse Center, and looked at the choices. Big, bigger, gigantic, and [email protected]!#ing huge.

I chose gigantic, because [email protected]!#ing huge just seemed like over kill.

Seemed simple enough, just plug it in and go. But no, that would be too easy.

My new monitor was too wide for my on-board graphics card to support, so even in the highest resolution I had available, MILF's new butt tattoo, looked like a Kurosawa film on acid. Looking at a strangers butt tattoo in wide resolution takes all the fun out of it. Even my wife thought she looked fat, and she's usually quite kind.

Mind you, I never would have seen MILF's new butt tattoo (it was posted in CA) had my wife not exclaimed: "Jesus her a$$ looks fat, whats wrong with this monitor?"

Now I don't know about you, but I am not usually in the habit of taking the lid off of computers and looking inside. I don't really want to know what goes on in there, it's not any of my business. But now that the butt tattoo problem had presented itself, a plan was clearly needed.

Being that my knowledge of computers could be written on a matchbook cover, with room left over for the Gettysburg address, I enlisted the aid of a CF computer genius, and bought a new graphics card.

The instructions were simple, if you speak Geek. Just uninstall some drivers, look for a something or other socket in the motherboard, plug in the new card, and MILF's a$$ should be back to normal.

Oh, and by the way, you should be wearing an anti-static wrist band while you do this. I didn't have one, but I rubbed my cat on the carpet, and touched his nose to the front door knob to be on the safe side.

MILF's a$$ is back to normal now, but my cat looks like Don King.

JC
and just so everyone knows what Milfs butt tattoo looks like:

before

and after

·
Premium Member
25,165 Posts
Re: Computer problems and milfs butt tattoo

Royson said:
I don't see any pics?
they are from another forum's gallery, and they don't allow off site linking...

DERF: download them and host them somewhere else, like photobucket or Flickr.

·
Registered
405 Posts

that certainly had me chuckling, I want to see the picture though.

·
Registered
94 Posts

Nice ! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts