Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally purchased these and they worked out great! It came with 4 and I only need two so I have two up for grabs. Of you want I can put the blade connectors on them so they will be plug and play for you.

2006 00-02 05-08 Kawasaki ZZR600 ZX600J Ignition Coils Spark Stick Works Oem

$30 and all the work done for you, plus actual shipping cost. I can ship them out UPS FedEx or USPS whatever is best for you

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sure that'd be cool. As far as length is concerned not sure exactly what length I'd need/want, I've got a Gen 2 but I'm not sure that would make a difference here. I can always cut and reterminate the ends if I find I want em shorter.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
786 Posts
Sure that'd be cool. As far as length is concerned not sure exactly what length I'd need/want, I've got a Gen 2 but I'm not sure that would make a difference here. I can always cut and reterminate the ends if I find I want em shorter.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
3 to 4in is plenty. as the coil leads are quite long. if you put 16amp male spades on the end of the COPS leads they plug straight into the coil leads so can be reversed back to OEM coils if you ever want to without any modifications.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts