Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have a set of decent OEM fairings that I am probably not going to use. This includes the upper, lower, and rear. I can get pics if needed and would rather sell to someone local as shipping would be a bit of a pain.

Looking to get $250 for it all and Ill throw in lights, windscreen and a bunch of other things as well (its a track day bike now).
Edit: Located in New Hampshire

·
Registered
5 Posts
I dropped the bike not too long ago, got everything repaired mechanically, got coffmans exhaust slip ons, everything 75% there but the upper front fairing (cowl) is being held together with duct tape and flex seal tape.......please dm me or reply here I’ll buy em ASAP an I’ll pay you for overnight fed ex I feel like a moron with the taped up fairings

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m in nyc though but I’ll take care of it $$$ wise I need it. I got a 2005 black 500r, I’ll include pics....I mean regardless if I need to paint so be it. If I order it anywhere else I’m looking at 25yrs before they ship it out.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey man, let me grab some picks for you, before you go too over the top look at FedEx or UPS for theier service map, I have one at work, where are you? For some reason I thought I saw NY which is probably a 1-2 day point if shipped ground. Why pay more than you need to?
I can probably get it boxed up and shipped out Monday (I'm away this weekend)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey man, let me grab some picks for you, before you go too over the top look at FedEx or UPS for theier service map, I have one at work, where are you? For some reason I thought I saw NY which is probably a 1-2 day point if shipped ground. Why pay more than you need to?
I can probably get it boxed up and shipped out Monday (I'm away this weekend)
I got a fed ex account I use for my company.....so I can take care of that

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got back from a week of camping, I can probably ship these out 1 business day after getting payment (Venmo, PayPal, or even old school check).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts