Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone could give me the dimensions of the seat hooks that bolt onto the bottom of the seat. The bike is a 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500r. I am missing both of the hooks and can't find them for sale anywhere. I figured I could make them but I need measurements to go off of. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Moderating: Fair & Just
7,723 Posts
^My bike didn't come with one when it was new. And I've never seen one in the parts finch.
For about $40 or $50 I believe

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
OK I did not know that. never looked, although it seems made for the bike and is a perfect fit. both on the bike and under the seat but packs really small. if they did not supply one hell knows where the bikes PO got it from.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well well well, this is a MUCH overdue update. Was looking back at some of my older threads and realized that I have never posted any pictures of the result. Well, here it is. The measurements that @bpe gave were about spot on with some minor adjustments. I drew the design up digitally then printed it onto a piece of paper. After pasting the design onto sheet of stainless steel, I then proceeded to cut it out, do a simple bend, and drill the holes. I think it turned out pretty good and has been working flawlessly for the last 2 years! 😀

Thanks all!

Automotive design Textile Wood Eyewear Font

Table Dishware Tableware Food Tablecloth

Textile Grey Material property Tool Silver

1 - 16 of 16 Posts