Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
One day....I will ride these roads....one day.

Reactions: bpe

·
Registered
789 Posts
One day....I will ride these roads....one day.

The Dragon / Deal's Gap is cool. The first time you go get a t-shirt. After that you'll be more interested in the Cherohala skyway and other various roads around those mountains. The Dragon is fun but it get's so congested especially in the summer. I've ridden it numerous times and it's those young, inexperienced-but-watched-all-the-movies-so-that-makes-me-an-automatic-professional-racer riders that scare the piss out of me. I'm afraid one of their bikes is going to slide into mine and take me out.

That said, make the time, schedule the trip and DO IT!!! That whole area is beautiful and there are many historical and unknown "things" around there to visit!

***Also, they take pictures up there and, if you decide you want them you can order them online. You get to look at them before you decide to purchase.

·
Super Moderator
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^The video was taken 2 days ago. Time stamp is incorrect. You can't see the front wheel come off the ground, because youtube edited those parts out. >:)

·
Registered
789 Posts
^The video was taken 2 days ago. Time stamp is incorrect. You can't see the front wheel come off the ground, because youtube edited those parts out. >:)

HAHAHA!!! Glad you had fun up there!

Right after I responded to Davenay I saw your other thread with your pictures on it! Frame-able!!! :grin2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts