Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Today's the last day for this round- get your votes in now!

Reactions: boog

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thank you for supporting my campaign and the suicide prevention mission! I made the cut to the final 10 in my group Thursday night. The next round is over on next Thursday when another five folks are cut. Your daily votes have helped to keep me in the #1 spot.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I am humbled to once more to awake and find I am still in the #1 spot for my group. Thanks again for your daily votes!

Reactions: Devilsfan

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
This round ends in 2.5 days and you have helped to keep me #1 in my group. Thursday night they will drop the bottom five contestants leaving just five in each group. Thank you for your daily votes, they are working hard for me.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I made the cut last night and am still #1 in my group now down to five. After some research, I have found at least 154 other groups, probably more. Thank you for helping get me this far and I do appreciate your continued votes. The next cut names the top person in each group.

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
Excellent! I'm curious to see how this competition goes, how quickly they whittle the groups down. Hoping you make it the whole way.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Excellent! I'm curious to see how this competition goes, how quickly they whittle the groups down. Hoping you make it the whole way.
Thanks brother.
I am still #1 in my group thanks to daily and donation votes (several donations from this forum!).
I am still trying to determine just how many groups there are and am now looking at over 170. To determine this, I built a spread sheet and have gone though adding new groups each time I see a new person on the discover page. I know that sounds like unnecessary work, but it is fun to me.
Today I saw my name pop up on the "Rescue" tab for awhile meaning enough people donated to the SPCA in my name to get me there.
I do see myself on the "Trending" tab often meaning that a lot of people are clicking on my profile.
All in all, thank you for keeping me at the top of my group and if I make the cut this Thursday, I go into a new group of other #1 folks from the other groups.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
For the first time in the competition, I am not on top of my group. Please continue your daily votes, and for the next 6+ hours, they are allowing two for one donation votes to the SPCA. Thank you!
Bobby Powell | Dream Chopper

·
Registered
707 Posts
I'm a sucker for the 2 for 1 votes, can't pass up a bargain!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I'm a sucker for the 2 for 1 votes, can't pass up a bargain!
Thank you very much brother! That does me a lot especially when this Thursday is the cut for the top person in each group.

My chief competitor in my group "TJ" is still number 1 in the group. It appears his donation votes have put him ahead.

Please continue your daily voting as I believe I have more of these than he does. I appreciate your support.

Bobby Powell | Dream Chopper

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hey Hey Hey, another 2 for 1 voting opportunity today... get them votes in, let's keep Bobby and EX-500 at the top of this contest.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Thank you much Will!

And thank you to everyone for you daily votes and special thanks to those who are donating votes; 2 for 1 is live for a few more hours.

I appreciate your support as I am still behind for the time being.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Thanks again @willi777 I appreciate your support greatly!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving! Come on EX-500 brethren, let's get this man back to the top! 2 for 1 votes are happening today, help Bobby, help the animals at the Hudson Valley SCPA, you will feel great this Thanksgiving for giving to help others

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Good morning and happy Thanksgiving Day to you all!

At 11pm tonight, they have the final cut for my group, the top person moves on to the next round. While I am still behind the leader in my group, I have faith that with your and your friends daily votes can overtake him and I will prevail.

When I receive the bike in the end, it will not be auctioned off. Instead, it will be a rolling reminder to all who see it that people still care about them. Suicide is not a good answer and I for one will stand with them and help work out their issues when I can.

The 224 miles I swam to bring more awareness to Veteran suicide prevention in 2017, between the Pentagon and the USS Wisconsin in Norfolk, was not completed without help. It was you my friends, family and volunteers along the way that got me there. It is the same with helping those around us in their time of need form any form of depression. We just need to know and then step in to help them.

Thank you for your daily votes and please share my profile below on your own pages and why I am in this competition.

Also, for the next 14+ hours, we receive 2-for-1 votes benefiting Hudson Valley SPCA when you donate on my profile. I do not know how far behind the leader I am. But it was through his donations that he surpassed me this week.

Thank you again for your support to me and the mission!

@willi777 thank you so much for being one of my champions along this route. I appreciate your efforts and support greatly.

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
@boog, I was looking through the "popular" tab and saw twelve #1 contestants. I assume that means there are only twelve groups now.
If you're not #1 in your group by tonight does that mean you're out of the competition? I've been saving the donation votes until they're really needed.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts