Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
@boog, I was looking through the "popular" tab and saw twelve #1 contestants. I assume that means there are only twelve groups now.
If you're not #1 in your group by tonight does that mean you're out of the competition? I've been saving the donation votes until they're really needed.
Actually there are close to 200 groups in the running for tonight's cut. After tonight, they establish new groups to go on to the next level. The process of weeding out contests is long but I guess fair. I do wished I could see what the vote count is...
I have been #1 in my group twice today so far.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Yes, i have wanted to see the vote counts as well, and to see how many people are left in the contest, but what can ya do?
Let's just keep the votes coming, voting ends at 11 pm est, get them in now!!!

Reactions: boog

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
@K-woppa I have counted close to 200 groups so far. And tonight's cut is just for the top person in each group. At the moment, I have regained #1 in my group. Let's hope I can hold it till 11pm when they time on this round runs out.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
It looks like I got beat at the last minute. At 10:53, I retook the #1 spot and at 10:59 I fell to #2. The official results come out at 2pm this afternoon after they have certified the votes. I'll update when it is official.

·
Premium Member
3,767 Posts
Geez, just like an eBay auction, last minute sniper. It must have been really close. Sorry to hear because you have the best cause of any of the other contestants I checked out.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Geez, just like an eBay auction, last minute sniper. It must have been really close. Sorry to hear because you have the best cause of any of the other contestants I checked out.
Yes he did.

And thanks for saying so.

The silver lining is I have chatted with a number of people who have need of a brother.

·
Registered
478 Posts

The silver lining is I have chatted with a number of people who have need of a brother.
And that right there is the real win, being able to connect and help others.

I voted every day, alas not enough to swing it your way.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
And that right there is the real win, being able to connect and help others.

I voted every day, alas not enough to swing it your way.
I appreciate your efforts brother

41 - 48 of 48 Posts