Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 215 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Yes, I haven't been able to get one either. Me thinks there was a huge run on them after this post started :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Bumping this to see if there have been any issues with this filter. Also, does anyone know if they're still backordered?

·
Registered
11,741 Posts
Yes they got two in for me too but then I asked for two more and they said it was a national backorder and they would call me when in. I am expecting to wait another month or two.

·
Premium Member
8,334 Posts
you know that with the large volume of sudden orders, Kawi's engineers are likely going crazy trying to figure out if they have a defect or something.

·
Super Moderator
14,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
ratchet said:
you know that with the large volume of sudden orders, Kawi's engineers are likely going crazy trying to figure out if they have a defect or something.
nope, just putting the parts back in that they evidently forgot ::)

·
Super Moderator
14,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
working on Sprinksters SRAD Suzuki GSXR750 today.....doing some research I stumbled upon a SUZUKI part number for the *same exact* Kaw "alternative" filter.

SUZUKI P/N 13236-26D00 ;D

Go get 'em, folks, before they are backordered like the Kaw filters.

American Suzuki, i expect my commission check during the last week of every month, thanks.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
FloridaEX500 said:
looks a little long did you happen to measure the length or is it going 120 MPH down the L.I.E. right now?
I used to prefer Sunrise Hwy, after you get past Patchogue Use to back in the day take that out to the point and sometimes run 27A after the tourists are gone :) great rides for sure, great roads. The again he's more on the North shore 25A, then all the way out to Orient Point, other great ride too, and even some wine tasting.

·
Super Moderator
14,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
FloridaEX500 said:
looks a little long did you happen to measure the length or is it going 120 MPH down the L.I.E. right now?
not able to measure, these are used in Mikuni applications (plugs into rail)...exactly same as my Duc..... perfectly usable.

P

·
0 Posts
There are two hoses from the petcock to the carb. The hose that exits to the right from the fuel valve and goes to the nipple in between the carbs... you tap the fuel filter into that nipple.

61 - 80 of 215 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.