Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yup. I live about 40km East of town on an acreage. My new 2007 Ninja 500 sure helps keep the fuel bills down commuting to work!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bgl990 said:
Yup. I live about 40km East of town on an acreage. My new 2007 Ninja 500 sure helps keep the fuel bills down commuting to work!
Im 10 Km's north of Gibbons

donkeyman said:
Yep, just picked mine up. What's up? Learning to fix and ride this batch.
What year is yours?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought an 07 Ninja 500 this year (first bike) and live on the north side near Hermitage Park. I've seen an older 500 parked in a garage in a house down the road too. I've seen a few other Ninja's around town, a few yellow 07's and a blue one once and a few white ones. Sorry, I'm not all up to date on what colour goes with what year :)

Are any other Edmontonian Ninja 500 owners planning on going on the Edmonton Motorcycle Toy Run in a few weeks?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll be at the Toy Run as well, with plisskin. Look for the yellow and silver 2007 Ninjas parked together at Capilano in the morning.

·
Registered
17 Posts
All you folks with 2007s make me so jealous! Here I am barely able to keep my 2002 afforded...

Ah, well, if you see a silver one being driven by a guy in a red helmet, you've seen me!

·
Registered
34 Posts
*Shock* Clear! *Shock*

I just got my 2002 last week! I love it so far, cant wait for this nice weather they're forecasting for the next 7 days!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts