Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got on the forum a bit ago and realized that a few forums I'm subscribed to aren't sending me notifications. None today, actually. I've checked my settings and can't tell that it's anything on my end, just thought I'd bring it up in case it's something that's messed up.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now I know it's broken, I didn't get a message telling me there was a reply to this message. What do you use for e-mail? I use gmail and thought perhaps it could be delaying the messages, but if you're using something different then I can only assume it's the forum.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
The ex-550 site has been running very slow at least since Friday evening, all day Saturday, & this early Sunday (not tired... up since 3:00).

The other sites I go to & access through Google have been normal. I have COX cable-modem high-speed.

???

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Things should be better now... let me know if PM notifications or response times give you any more problems.

Thanks for the heads up, everyone!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for keeping things running. I just try to help when I can.

I still haven't gotten anything today. Can someone reply to this so that I can see if I get a notification for it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts