Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I just bought a 2006 500 and in order to title it, I need a pic of the EPA emmissions compliance sticker. I found the noise pollution one and the "this bike conforms to the federal safety...." sticker, but not the emmissions one.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
We don't have to comply to these in the area I'm located at but there is another sticker we need..

I've found mine at the top of the front fork, on the left tube, just under the top triple tree, that may be somewhere to look at.

On a side note, may I invite you to join our community under a registered user ? I'm pretty sure you'll find it handy ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
You know... I went in the AM and they practically wanted photos of me taking the damn thing apart to get to these all important stickers. I took a couple pics of two of three of the things they wanted, went back and they didn't even LOOK at what the pics were of. THe girl behind the desk just said "nice bike" and stapled them to the new title form. Grrrr..... luckily I didn't have to take a day off from work to do it.

As it turned out one of the stickers was in the location mentioned but nothing else ANYwhere. I thought maybe under the seat, but that is pretty silly.

Anyway thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts