Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a bunch of parts for a Ninja 500 or EX-500 motorcycle. Most are Gen 2, but some will fit Gen 1. COVID-19 quarantine is a perfect time to work on your bike. Price based on the part — make me a reasonable offer + shipping from Spokane, WA.

Parts include:
Dash gauge cluster
Header pipes
Gaskets (new in packaging)
Front fender (red)
Clutch lever and cable
Front brake lever and calipers
Triple tree
Front-wheel (black)
Bridgestone XEDRA tire
Rear brake lever, master cylinder, caliper
Right footpeg
Rear brake light switch
Axle bolt
Brake disc
Rear-wheel
Turn indicator switch and wiring
Kill switch and wiring
Brake caliper rebuild kit
Rear grab bar (black)
Right front footpeg Right rear footpeg
Brake and clutch levers
Thermostat
Swingarm (black)
Rear-wheel (drum brakes)

Some parts are new in packaging, some are used. All were purchased to rebuild a Ninja 500. I sold the bike and the buyer didn’t want the extra parts. Parts are for sale individually or as a lot. Make me an offer. The more you buy, the better the discount. Let me know what you need.

I've got photos of everything and can message/text you a photo of the part you’re looking for.

Thanks for looking,

Rick1013

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure how to tell the difference. Send me a phone number and I'll text you a photo. rickh(at)klundthosmer.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got a bunch of parts for a Ninja 500 or EX-500 motorcycle. Most are Gen 2, but some will fit Gen 1. COVID-19 quarantine is a perfect time to work on your bike. Price based on the part — make me a reasonable offer + shipping from Spokane, WA.

Parts include:
Dash gauge cluster
Header pipes
Gaskets (new in packaging)
Front fender (red)
Clutch lever and cable
Front brake lever and calipers
Triple tree
Front-wheel (black)
Bridgestone XEDRA tire
Rear brake lever, master cylinder, caliper
Right footpeg
Rear brake light switch
Axle bolt
Brake disc
Rear-wheel
Turn indicator switch and wiring
Kill switch and wiring
Brake caliper rebuild kit
Rear grab bar (black)
Right front footpeg Right rear footpeg
Brake and clutch levers
Thermostat
Swingarm (black)
Rear-wheel (drum brakes)

Some parts are new in packaging, some are used. All were purchased to rebuild a Ninja 500. I sold the bike and the buyer didn’t want the extra parts. Parts are for sale individually or as a lot. Make me an offer. The more you buy, the better the discount. Let me know what you need.

I've got photos of everything and can message/text you a photo of the part you’re looking for.

Thanks for looking,

Rick1013

How much for the front and rear wheels? I'm guessing size 17? Also is the header two into one? Text me pics 706 244 3671

1 - 19 of 19 Posts