Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last few months I have been looking searching the web for images of EX500s/gpz500/500r that have custom work (as I am in the process of painting my bike). In all honesty, it has been a bit of a task as I have noticed that not toooo many people out there do it. Not only that but most of the paint work I have seen tends to be just one flat color and nothing else.

Unless I have missed some long forgotten topic on this subject while using my search skills, I thought I would make a new post and dedicate it to bikes with custom paint work. :)

Please contribute if you can. Please post up photos of detailed paint work or new paint work with solid colors!

Here are a few that I found to get the topic going...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
The green black and white one in the first post is pretty sweet. I might do mine in a gulf color scheme. Burnt orange and baby blue. Or just spray it a neutral color. Or just ride it til the crank snaps.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App[/color]

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree about the green/white/black bike from the first set. Out of all of the ones that I have found/seen so far that one is my favorite.

The burnt orange and baby blue might look cool for sure if you decide to do it!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
two_seater_twister said:
I didn't do mine one color. ;)
Looks nice! Digging the purple.

rayycc1 said:
I did mine one color :eek: Shame on me. ::)
Single colors are fine as well I was really just trying to say that I see more of that than anything else.

BTW... YOUR bike is beyond awesome with its single color chrome goodness. ;)

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
misfit said:
two_seater_twister said:
I didn't do mine one color. ;)
Looks nice! Digging the purple.

rayycc1 said:
I did mine one color :eek: Shame on me. ::)
Single colors are fine as well I was really just trying to say that I see more of that than anything else.

BTW... YOUR bike is beyond awesome with its single color chrome goodness. ;)
why thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did not even notice the ghost decals until pointed out... very nice! Also, thanks for posting up a pic of your bike. ;D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dermestid said:
Where did you find the pic of that camo wrapped one??? I have seriously been considering doing mine in that!
I wish I could remember. Truth is I have been on so many sites and google searches for custom paint jobs that I could not tell you where it came from lol. It is pretty cool though/different for sure!

Dbenjamin said:
Neat thread. I have a folder on my pc with most of the pics you uploaded. Here are a couple more to add to the collection:
Glad you like the thread and thanks for adding those to the collection! :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.