Votes: 0 0.0%
  • old ones

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im wanting to get a new exhaust. ne one know a good one. and how to make it not sound like a harley. tnx for the help.

·
Registered
47 Posts
theres 3 exhaust threads on the first page alone...you couldnt have clicked on one of them?

but to answer yer question, those chrome ones that come with the bike are pretty good, and with a zero dollar price tag, quite a bargain huh ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's funny you mention a Harley, cause I've got a set of Sportster mufflers on my bike, and it actually sounds like a big dirt bike. You can pick up a set of those off eBay or somewhere for real cheap, since people are always upgrading their Harleys. I found they have great flow, improved higher RPM's, and it's got a unique sound when you blow by somebody at 8000 R's!

·
Registered
308 Posts
travistech said:
It's funny you mention a Harley, cause I've got a set of Sportster mufflers on my bike, and it actually sounds like a big dirt bike. You can pick up a set of those off eBay or somewhere for real cheap, since people are always upgrading their Harleys. I found they have great flow, improved higher RPM's, and it's got a unique sound when you blow by somebody at 8000 R's!
pics?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts