Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys i asked questions and finaly got it all finished. its my first mod. i think it looks alright. i do need some help cuz in the last pic you can see the back piece is not fitting in place and its not going back, any suggestions would be nice.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Not really sure what you did wrong . My bike is apart (at paint shop) , so I'll take pictures of how I did mine the cheap way (free) . And not destroy your rear fender , by using just the hardware off the fender and a thin piece of sheetmetal or tin .

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah. im pretty sure it has something to do with the license plate mount i made pushing up on the plastic body piece

·
Registered
68 Posts
madd-dogg11 said:
alright guys i asked questions and finaly got it all finished. its my first mod. i think it looks alright. i do need some help cuz in the last pic you can see the back piece is not fitting in place and its not going back, any suggestions would be nice.
Looks good madd

I was looking at those turn signals and I was wanting to get a pair,found them on ebay and noticed the description says they are not DOT approved, can someone explain why they arent? Which ones are DOT?
im getting the intergrated LED tail light with signals. But thought the extras on the side would look good also.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Since you moved them in so tight to the body, just be aware that vehicles to the left rear of the bike won't see the right signal. Those to the right rear won't see the left turn signal. That shouldn't be a problem normally but...

Plus, if you bungee anything on/across the rear seat make sure that it doesn't cover a light.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts