Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI!! I am new the this site and love it! I spent hours last night on here looking for a manufacter for a fender eliminator kit and an integrated LED taillight for my 2006 500R...i went to my parts store and they dont list either of these for the 500R. All i want is the fender gone and the rear signals gone with the LED signal/brake integrated in the back. IS this possible??? Thanks!

Dave

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
326 Posts
search function should find it. i just cut my stock fender and moved my license plate bracket up to where the red reflector was. in any event i used a taillight converter intended for trucks/ and trailers to get the turn signals in my tail light. i got the idea and help from nick d. search the forum with key words

·
Registered
152 Posts
Competition Werks make both fender eliminators and integrated tail lights for the EX500 (IIRC clear alternatives make integrators as well).

If you want DIY options, check out Lucky13's Cheapo fender eliminator, my DIY fender elim., Rich10's DIY fender elim, or Nick D's integrated tail light (as pittsburgh mentioned). Saves a lot of money if you DIY, plus you get to spend an afternoon in the garage!

·
Registered
69 Posts
fender eliminator: http://1tail.com/sa/cart/detail.asp?pg={CC8EC3AD-61E8-4703-87AC-306C68B3B10D}

check out ebay for an integrated taillight I see them on there all the time

P

·
0 Posts
andyphil said:
fender eliminator: http://1tail.com/sa/cart/detail.asp?pg={CC8EC3AD-61E8-4703-87AC-306C68B3B10D}

check out ebay for an integrated taillight I see them on there all the time
$60 for a couple pieces of shaped sheet metal? Ripoff.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thank you guys for supplying links to the websites. Its very helpful. I searched google plenty of times and never found those sites

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Run outside right now and just cut the stock fender down and save your money, if you decide you don't like it buy another fender they are cheaper than some of the kits. Why are you still here? I said NOW ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts