Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,971 Posts
halfpint said:
Yep, rewinterising the bike today. Battery out, stabil in fuel etc
LOL. I hears ya. I threw mine back in the garage for a couple of days.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I played weather roulette yesterday, and lost.

It had been warm all day here on the east coast, double digits, no coat warm, but very grey.

By the time I picked up the kids, got the bike ready it was really grey.

I performed the airbox mod and updated the clutch springs this winter, and there was a noticeable difference in performance.

It was raining by the time I got home, but apparently only a 5km radius around my house! ???

It was good to get out and also got to test the wiper thumb on my new all weather gloves, which is highly recommended.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Today I've being responsible as I have to drop the kids at school at noon anyway... Still ice patches & freezing temps but tomorrow I hope to ride!! Hating this repeat of winter...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App[/color]

·
Registered
10,971 Posts
Rode Friday for a bit to test ride my seat. Just got home from visiting in-laws in your neck of the woods. Weather is great but I just don't feel like riding.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Casper and I rode down to Pittsburgh on the weekend. You can really tell the effect the ice covered lakes has on our temp; the temps drop at least 5C anywhere near the lakes. On the way back Sunday, it was nice and warm till about 30 minutes past Erie PA then it was time to turn on the heated grips.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts