Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Got a 97 500 and am enjoying it so far. The info on this board made putting new tires and brakes on easy as can be, thanks. I look forward to learning more about the bike and getting better at riding on the street instead of in the dirt.

Anybody in Columbus, OH?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yeah, dragknee and I are both in Columbus.
Whereabouts are you?

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board !

I wish I could have some riding buddies from here but it'll have to wait for next year :-\

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm in Grandview/Upper Arlington just off Northwest.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Their off-topic section is all about putting down minorities and ****... It's all ignorant non-sense-- and then there's the ******* who's kid got arrested for running from the cops asking for people to write letters on his behalf? Come on... he broke the law. And if you read the kid and the dad's posts pre-arrest, they're both retards. I was going to put one of those "ohio-riders.net" stickers on my lower fairing, but now, I don't want to be associated with them in any way.

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
lol i went to high school with that kid and he works at iron pony.

anyway, yeah there are some dipshits on that site... but its the internet. there are dipshits on every site.

honestly, the handful of people ive personally met from that site have been really cool. ::knocks on wood::

there was one mr. know it all who was trying to tell everyone what their bike dynos, (and everyone hated him lol) but other than that, i've been pretty lucky.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts