Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any pics of a 500 with flushmount front turn signals? where did you get them from? thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
For my bike I went with Aero turnsignals instead of the flushmount. I think the follow the same curvy pattern of the bike. If you want to see the flushmount and aero turnsignals check these ebay items.

Flushmount - 260122623515
Aero -260123894605

Like I said I used the exact aero lights as these and they look fantastic on the bike to me. The rears I drilled into the rear fairing and bolted on there. Great and avoids snapping stock turnsignals all the time.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Agia said:
For my bike I went with Aero turnsignals instead of the flushmount. I think the follow the same curvy pattern of the bike. If you want to see the flushmount and aero turnsignals check these ebay items.

Flushmount - 260122623515
Aero -260123894605

Like I said I used the exact aero lights as these and they look fantastic on the bike to me. The rears I drilled into the rear fairing and bolted on there. Great and avoids snapping stock turnsignals all the time.
Do you have a picture of the bike with them mounted ?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm also interested in switching to the Aero style flushmounts for the front of my '95 Ninja EX500. Do they mount into the original holes as the stock signals do? How hard are they to install? Do you have any pics of what they look like mounted on your bike? Please reply... Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just finished my flushmount turn signals
for the front end...

Thought I would share/add a pic to this thread
rather than starting a new one...

Please excuse all the fingerprints on the fairing...

-b
[/color]

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
looks good :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
I went with Lockhart Phillips flush mount for the front and rear. I didn't take pics of just the lights yet, so this is the best I got right now.

And here you can see I mounted the tails under the rear light, as close as I could to the back

I still have to mount some reflectors in teh old openings of the regular lights.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts