Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may contribute to correct inaccuracies and help with certain problems with this Credo.

"So long as I am acting from duty and conviction, I am indifferent to taunts and jeers. I think they will probably do me more good than harm.”
Winston Churchill"

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
"Great achievements are accomplished (with) a blessed, warm FOG."
Joseph Conrad

"Derive happiness in oneself from a good day's work, from illuminating the fog that surrounds us."
Henri Matisse

“We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.”
Australian Aboriginal Proverb

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks for giving us another chance FOG. Knowledge is meant to be passed on.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I guess this is one of those moments where the "If you have nothing nice to say..." phrase applies.

Hi FOG. :D

Everyone seems to be in the quoting mood, so I'll throw one out there:
"Last week I stated that this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister and now wish to withdraw that statement." (Mark Twain)

::) ::) ::)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
FOG said:
I may contribute to correct inaccuracies and help with certain problems with this Credo.

"So long as I am acting from duty and conviction, I am indifferent to taunts and jeers. I think they will probably do me more good than harm.”
Winston Churchill"
I had a feeling you'd realize that you left me unattended to answer questions at will and realized you were doing the world a great injustice :p.

Possibly welcome back (since you said you MAY return).

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Welcome back FOG, your wisdom is greatly appreciated here

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nice to possibly have you back FOG. Now for my quote I guess:
"If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will."
~Abraham Lincoln

·
Registered
348 Posts
malkore said:
your wisdom will always be much appreciated here FOG. anyone that doesn't appreciate it is a douche and not worth your time.
^^ Wow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.