Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
19,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I've been in the Hospital for a few days and am at home recoverying from Prostrate Removal Sugery. A lot of folks have wxpressed intrest in the dog bone I make. I have a few sets and will be ablt to make more soon.

Please use my Email address in my PM file and tell me who you are and where you live so I can keep some sort os a record. These presonal messages from "abumbfluck" Drive me nuts.

FOG

·
Registered
55 Posts
Glad to hear the surgery went well, I guess I didn't even know you were having it so news to me! Hope your recovery is fast. Welcome home!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Glad your back and doing fine ! My Grandfather died from Prostrate Cancer . On the bright side you don't have to worry about that anymore ;)

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I was starting to worry for you not showing up for a little while...

Welcome back !

Glad everything is ok :)

·
Registered
19,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Prostrate Cancer was the reason for removal. Seems to be limited to that.

FOG

·
Registered
55 Posts
FOG + cancer survivor = my hero

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've got this mental image... An old salty war veteran with stark white hair and a piercing Clint Eastwood stare. Unapologetic but kind at heart. He'll outlive us all and be a smart ass till the end of time.

Well done FOG, keep kicking!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Glad everything went okay. I am a newbie to the site, but it is easy to see that your absence was felt by everyone in the 500 arena. Take care

·
Registered
440 Posts
My father had it done a few years ago and everything worked out fine. I hope that you make a speedy and complete recovery. Are you going to be dropping trou and showing off the scar? :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Are you going to be dropping trou and showing off the scar?
No offense but I sure hope not. Glade your back and ok.

·
Registered
19,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Even if I did that the "scar" would be the only point of interest.

FOG

·
Registered
55 Posts
The scar thing is a terrible thing trust me, when I was 18 I got into a head on collision with a guy who was making a left hand turn and for whatever reason didnt see me. I certainly didnt see him and at 50 mph smash... Walked away with a week stay in the hospital, broken wrist and 6'' of my intestine cut out due to internal bleeding... I hate scars!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome back. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
1_twisted_500 said:
The scar thing is a terrible thing trust me, when I was 18 I got into a head on collision with a guy who was making a left hand turn and for whatever reason didnt see me. I certainly didnt see him and at 50 mph smash... Walked away with a week stay in the hospital, broken wrist and 6'' of my intestine cut out due to internal bleeding... I hate scars!!
Is that belly button a pinwheel or a throwing star? ;D

Now about those boxers of yours... ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sorry you had to go through that FOG. I may be a newbie but, I sure appreciate what you bring to this site. I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy. Hope your recovery is a fast one!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts