Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any company that makes after market shifter lever pedals/ and foot pegs for the 91 ex 500 mine are all bent and really old? any help would be great. thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
Word of warning...

Emgo makes a pair for driver and passenger, in various colours. I bought a pair, and they didn't fit anywhere close to the O.E.M. ones. Even after inserting several washers, they still angled downward. One parts guy told me his friend snapped a pair as well. My advice is, stay away from that brand.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Are those ones folding Hollywood ?

Where did you get these ?

They're real nice :)

S

·
0 Posts
D1g1TaL Gh0sT said:
they didn't fit anywhere close to the O.E.M. ones. Even after inserting several washers, they still angled downward.
You have to be 10% smarter than the pegs, a little JB weld, grind, drill a new hole...and your good to go. They should eliminate bolt on accesories, everyone should do a little bit of work themselves.

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Kneedraggers.com has a few footpegs for the ex500, but none for the 2007 model. I'm assuming that from 94-07 the footpegs are all identical but the site lists some as 95-00 or 95-03. So what I'd like to know is:

1)Is there a difference between the years for the footpegs?
2)Are footpegs interchangeable within other models? (i.e. the bigger Ninjas) If so I was looking into picking this up on e-bay (Item number: 160126505184)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts